EIA Advocate Referral Program Rules & Regulations
- A referral is a qualified prospect who will give us all the necessary information to create a quote and they must tell us who referred them.
- A qualified prospect is one that provides information to Ellis Insurance in order for EIA to present a quote(s).
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you may make. You will receive your gift of choice each time you provide a qualified referral.
- The referral program is open to any client age 18 or over who refers at least one eligible prospect to our agency.
- You do NOT have to be present to receive your referral gift. We will email/mail you your referral gift.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this referral program at any time without notice.