You are focused on your business – let us protect it!!!! We are here to make sure all of your business insurance needs are met, that means thorough coverages at affordable rates. We are honored to serve all of our Commercial Clients – thank you! In our Commercial Corner, we will (hopefully) provide insights and tips to help you and your business!
Tip 1: Benefits of having all of your Commercial insurance needs under one agency:
- Eliminate coverage confusion! Having multiple insurance agencies manage your portfolio gets confusing for everyone
- Separate policies with different insurance agencies can be scary – you may think you have coverage in one area, but you really don’t
- Things really get hairy when you have a claim
- One contact managing your entire business portfolio makes things simple
Tip 2: Commercial Coverage Highlight: Employment Practices Liability
Today business owners face an increased risk of lawsuits arising from employees who allege discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and other claims. Claims of this type are excluded from your General Liability coverage leaving your business exposed. Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) provides coverage for wrongful employment act claims against your business by employees or applicants for employment that claim their legal rights have been violated. This may include employment-related claims made through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the equivalent state administrative agency.
Employment Practices Liability (Pre Employment Screening) provides coverage for reimbursement for settlements, judgments, and the expense of defending yourself when you are accused of:
· Failure to hire or promote
· Discrimination against employees or prospective employees
· Sexual or other harassment or coercion
· Wrongful termination, dismissal or discharge
· Employment-related libel, slander, humiliation, mental anguish infliction of emotional distress, defamation or invasion of privacy.
· Employment-related misrepresentations to employee or applicant
· Other wrongful employment acts
Amy and Cindy bring years of experience and are here to help your business!
Commercial Lines Account Manager
I am nationally licensed and have over 20 years of insurance experience including several years of service with one of the largest global insurance brokerage and risk management firms in the industry. I pride myself in helping clients understand their commercial lines coverages and advising them on ways to protect their business.
Commercial Account Manager
I have nearly 15 years experience in Insurance Account Management, Client Services and Production. I pride myself on the ability to build real relationships with my clients and they trust me. I am an innate protector so making sure my insureds are covered adequately comes second nature for me.