Join our growing team!
Ellis Insurance Agency (EIA) is seeking an organized, dynamic, friendly and hardworking customer-centric Billing Specialist. This person will mainly be responsible for taking care of current EIA clientele.
Duties to include:
• Managing of weekly billing reports – includes follow up emails and/or calls to EIA clientele and respective EIA Agent.
• Organize and assist in the cancelling or renewing of insurance policies to make sure they do not lapse.
• Receive and handle any incoming billing questions/concerns/changes.
• Aid EIA Clientele with changes to pay plans, making payments, checking on refunds, late fees and mailing address changes etc.
• Responsible for mortgagee changes and refinances.
• Responsible for upcoming renewals paid by mortgages and reaching out to responsible payor in a timely manner.
• Responsible for follow up with EIA clientele insured or lender to make sure correct address is listed for mailing address.
• Work with a designated Agent (or Producer) to support current and new clients.
• Receive training from various carriers on platforms, databases, and processes.
• Participate in team and group meetings.
• Answer and re-route calls coming in if the EIA Receptionist is out of the office. Daily interactions assisting EIA clientele with changes and updates.
Interactions to include:
• In Person
Skill sets that are needed:
• Lots of problem solving and investigating.
• Strong ability to communicate with clients, support the particular issue and assess their needs for future partnership.
• Strong typing and database maneuvering
• Multitasking efficiency is a must.
• Extremely well organized with an ability to prioritize daily activities.
• Experience with EZLynx (Management System) a plus
• Experience in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
About Ellis Insurance Agency:
We are a family-owned business that has been protecting individuals and families for over 39 years. We value the trust we have earned over the years more than anything.
Our Core Values:
Whether you need to protect your car and home, want insurance for the possessions in your apartment, or need a general umbrella policy for peace of mind, our consultants will provide you with outstanding service and support. As your dedicated insurance consultants, we are committed to protecting your most important assets with innovative, customized insurance programs.
- We believe in Family first
- We are Flexible
- We are Fun, caring, empathetic
- We are Client-focused
- We owe our clients everything
- We Support each other – we believe in being:
- We are Transparent
- We rely on Insight and Feedback from every Employee
Please send resume and cover letter to:
If you have questions, please reach out to Lee Gamel
210-979-9000 ext. 118