EIA Advocate Referral Program Rules & Regulations
- A referral is a qualified prospect who will give us all the necessary information to create a quote and they must tell us who referred them.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you may make. You will receive your gift of choice, be entered in our monthly drawing, and be entered into our annual Grand Prize drawing each time you provide a qualified referral.
- The referral program is open to any client age 18 or over who refers at least one eligible prospect to our agency.
- The qualified prospects that are referred do not have to purchase an insurance policy (i.e., become our client) in order for the referring party to receive any of the rewards and/or chances in this program.
- You do NOT have to be present to receive your referral gift. We will mail you your referral gift. We will notify you if you win the monthly or annual drawings. You must come to our office to pick up your gift if you are a monthly or annual drawing winner.
- If you are the monthly or annual winner, EIA will recognize you via email, newsletter, website, and social media. Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook and Twitter pages!
- The monthly drawings will be held the first week of each month and the annual drawing will take place the first week of January 2017.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this referral program at any time without notice.