Why An Independent Agent?
When shopping for any insurance, most people are unaware that there are different kinds of agents available to choose from. Choosing the right one can make a substantial difference in securing the combination of price and value.
With a captive insurance agent, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. An independent insurance agent represents multiple brands and compare coverage and prices to the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Independent agents are usually vested members of your community who are committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in times of need.
- Work for you when you have a claim.
- Are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs?
- Are value-hunters looking after your pocketbook to find the combination of price, coverage and service?
- Offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, and retirement plans.
- Periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Are committed to customer satisfaction-it’s the key to their livelihood.
- Treat you like a person, not a number.
- Licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
To find out more about working with an independent agent, please feel free to contact us.
Information supplied by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America