City folks think farming is just a simple life. But farming today is more complex than ever.
If you are uncertain about what your policy currently covers; if you have altered your farming processes from when you first got your policy; or if you’re concerned about increasing weather risks to crops, EIA can help.
We are farm insurance experts who will make sure your farm operations stay protected by faithful insurance. We have custom-fit policies for whatever mother nature (or her attorney) can throw at you, including:
- Traditional production farms and ranches
- Extra protection for expanding farms and ranches with commercial exposure.
- Smaller farms and rural acreage
- Customization that fits the specific needs of your operation (see coverage options below)
Why you need to check your policy…
You already know that financial loss can come to you in more ways than crop failure or a bad auction.
What if only part of your farm suffered a loss; would you be able to make ends meet?
What if someone gets seriously injured at a hayride or corn maze? Does your standard farm policy cover you becoming the target of a lawsuit?
We call these unknowns “protection gaps.” And, to be honest, most farm operations needlessly have them, because they either don’t know about them, or they think it’s too expensive to actually cover.
Neither of which helps you adequately address the risks that could cost you money, time or even your farm. Take some time today to find out if you’re protected.
Your base policy typically protects farm homes, buildings, machinery, equipment and livestock, all the coverage the average farm and ranch operations require. Then, we will discuss optional coverages you can tailor fit to meet your exact needs. That means, you only pay for the protection you need, and nothing you don’t.
Standard policies may include:
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment while you wait for yours to be repaired
- Equipment breakdown for fixed equipment in outbuildings
- GPS equipment in case of loss by special causes
- Cab glass repair or replacement
- Foreign object damage to combines
- Damage during towing and hitching
- Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground
- Borrowed farm machinery covering primary
- Fire extinguisher recharge
Coverage for Your Farm or Ranch may also include:
- Disruption of farming operations in case of extra expenses and loss of income caused by a covered loss to a building or piece of equipment.
- Identity fraud expense coverage that can reimburse you for covered expenses incurred in restoring your identity.
- Earthquake coverage for farms and ranches with fault lines nearby .
- Farm machinery and equipment replacement coverage for equipment up to five years old.
- Peak season coverage endorsement for harvest times, or when you have greater than average quantities of product in storage on your property.
- Sewer/sump pump backup… just in case.
- Temperature sensitive endorsement for covering temperature-sensitive products, as a result of a temperature control fluctuation.
- Household property protection for your household contents, including gold, furs, firearms, electronics, and more.
Your operation is more than a business, it’s a legacy, a livelihood and your personal version of the American dream. Let EIA help you protect the things you care about most.
The EIA Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. We protect people we know and care about in Texas, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at EIA help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.